MTSAT Infrared Image
- This image is taken from the Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies (CIMSS).
- Timestamp is ~1-2 hours earlier than current time.
- Areas of white and red, especially bright white, indicate cloud systems that have greater potential for rainfall.
MTSAT Visible Image
- This image is courtesy of the Central Weather Bureau, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Typhoon Track (Joint Typhoon Warning Center)
QMORPH Accumulated Rainfall
Hourly Accumulated Rainfall
- Rainfall estimate courtesy of Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA).
- Color bar indicates rain amount in millimeters per hour.